January 28, 2020: President Trump has revealed his Deal of the Century to address the Palestinian Israeli Conflict. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on board with the plan.
For those who want to read the complete document, click on the link below.
Below are maps of a future Palestine and a future Israel if the Palestinians would be agreeable to sign the peace deal.
Here are the highlights of the plan.
- A series of tunnels and bridges would connect Palestinian lands.
- Jerusalem would remain undivided.
- East Jerusalem would be the capital of a future Palestine.
- Status quo for the religious sites on the Temple Mount.
- “All Muslims who come in peace will be welcome to visit and pray at the al-Aqsa Mosque”.
- A high tech industrial and manufacturing zone would be provided for the Palestinians.
- Residential and agricultural area would be provided for the Palestinians.
- Israel maintains control of all borders.
- Israel will manage security from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.
The Palestinians have rejected the plan. The United Nations has rejected the deal.
Daniel 9:27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.
Prophetically speaking, this is not “the covenant“. For starters, there is no Temple and there is no sacrificial system in place. There is no timeline in Trump’s plan. The covenant above is for one week or a set of seven or seven years.
We are not there yet…